Paris City Tour and Versailles.
- Private Tour of Paris combined with Versailles with a licensed guide-driver by luxury minivan;
- Available Every Day
Your professional driver-guide is at your disposal so that he stops and you get off the car to see and take photos of the sightseeing. In this 4-hours private tour, your guide will show you all the major highlights of Paris.
This is an excellent way to discover Paris with city’s major monuments: Eiffel Tower, Concorde Square, Arch of Triumph, Champs Elysees Avenue, Opera House, Les Invalides, Vendome Square, Louvre museum (from outside), Orsay Museum (from outside), Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre and Sacred Heart Basilica.
- At the Eiffel Tower for pictures of the symbol of Paris;
- At Notre Dame Cathedral for a free visit inside;
- At Montmartre hill to enjoy Place du Tertre, the square of painters and to visit the Sacred Heart Basilica from inside.
- Available every day except Mondays;
- Drop-off at your residence;
- Skip the line tickets to Versailles;
- In case of special request, do not hesitate to share with us.
Versailles Guided Tour
Versailles is around 25kms-15miles from Paris. This 4 hours Versailles tour will allow you to discover the most famous palace in the world, the residence of the Louis the XIV, the Sun King. Being a hunting-lodge of Louis XIII it was Louis XIV who turned it into sumptuous estate. From 1682-1789 Versailles was the seat and the symbol of Absolute monarchy. The estate was modeled according to his wish, his pleasure and magnificence.
You will admire the State Apartments of Louis XIV and the breathtaking Hall of Mirrors. After this amazing visit, you will have free time to discover the beautiful French style gardens with 55 fountains. In spring and summer period (from 01/04 to 31/10) on the weekends, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the majestic fountain shows across the gardens.
Please note: The “Musical Gardens” run every Tuesday from March 27 through May 15, 2019 (Except May 1st and May 8) as well as every Tuesday from July 3rd Through October 30th and every Friday from April 6th through October 26/ 2019. During this period, access to the gardens will be included.
The “Musical Fountains” run every Saturday and Sunday from March 31st through October 28, 2019. During this period, access to the gardens will be included.
After this fabulous Versailles private tour, your guide-driver will take you back to Paris and drop you off at your residence.
If you want a more relaxed and tasty tour:
- Visit Versailles full day with lunch;
- Every Day except Mondays;
- Extra charge for a pick up and/or a drop off outside Paris.
1-2 persons – 850€
+ 50€ per each extra person
Concorde Square, Champs Elysees Avenue, Arch of Triumph, Eiffel Tower etc.
Eiffel Tower (stop 15 min.)
Arch of Triumph
Champs Elysees Avenue
Notre Dame (stop 15 min.)
Louvre Guided Visit (2 hours)
Paris City Tour and Versailles Guided Visit