PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE FOR VERSAILLES, PARIS, GIVERNY
Do you love to entertain and educate people about Paris, it’s history, culture?
Do you jump at the opportunity to speak to strangers about your passion and do you feel, you know Paris and surroundings?
Do you enjoy long walks about Versailles, Giverny, Orsay, Louvre?
If so, then our opening of tour guide is right up your alley. You will share your passion during several walking tours every day to show tourists exactly what this city has to offer. You may also provide private tours to smaller groups of people when requested, providing plenty of new experiences and opportunities to get to know different personalities.
- Describe points of interest around the city to the group and answer any questions, which requires learning a comprehensive history of each check point
- Provide directions to visitors who would like to check out a specific area at a later date, and provide information related to lodging, food and other amenities
- Monitor the behavior of the group, especially when young children are in it, and ensure everyone remains in compliance with the rules
- Distribute materials to the group at the beginning of the tour, which includes audio headsets and brochures
- Greet visitors as soon as they get on board the bus, and show people to their seats if necessary
- Be willing to put own spin on tour points, such as making jokes and providing insightful commentary
- Work with management to develop new tour routes based on sites visitors have expressed interest in
- Maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times
Being flexible and proactive.
Having good presentation skills.
Being enthusiastic and friendly.
Having good verbal communication skills.
Being able to interact with people from different backgrounds.
Having multiple language skills.
Being able to work with a team.
Having time management skills.
Being able to retain historical facts.
Having excellent knowledge about Paris, Giverny Versailles.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com